Marijuana use by humans goes even way back from the ancient civilizations to naturally treat their ailments and diseases. Back then, we do not have huge pharmaceutical companies that have the ability to affect our choice of medicines through advertising, marketing, and political lobbying. Humans just use marijuana for its potency as a useful, natural, and cheap drug.
Today, growing interest in marijuana is reignited by people who have experienced its wondrous effects on sicknesses that humans have not found a cure yet or sicknesses that humans have already given up hope on. Symptoms of rare cases of epilepsy and depression have been also been proven to have been remedied by marijuana when all else failed.
Cannabidiol or CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in Marijuana that is showing promise in alleviating symptoms of cancer or as even as treatment.
HOW MARIJUANA COULD RELIEVE CANCER SYMPTOMS?
There are recent studies have shown that smoking or ingesting marijuana is effective in relieving some know conditions that are related to cancer such as nausea and vomiting. This is particularly when the patient undergoes chemotherapy which actually aggravates these symptoms. In some cases, what happens is that they get peripheral neuropathy or otherwise known as nerve damages that actually affects sensations and mobility of our limbs. Researchers and scientists have seen promising results when CBD was administered showing so that CBD slows down the growth or at times kills certain types of cancer cells in the laboratory.
CURRENT CBD DRUGS AVAILABLE
- Dronabinol (Marinol®) is UF-FDA approved gelatin capsule to treat nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy as well as weight loss and poor appetite in patients with AIDS.
- Nabilone (Cesamet®), a synthetic cannabinoid that acts much like THC. It can be taken by mouth to treat nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy when other drugs have not worked.
- Nabiximols is a cannabinoid drug with one to one mix of THC and CBD that is still under study in the US. It’s a mouth spray and is available in Canada and parts of Europe to treat pain linked to cancer, as well as muscle spasms and pain from multiple sclerosis (MS). It’s not yet approved in the US but is being tested in clinical trials to see if it can help a number of conditions.
MARIJUANA FOR TREATING CANCER: SAFELY
Studies, up until this point, have been known to be ok for treating disease however they don’t show that they could totally fix malignant growth. The utilization of marijuana for malignancy therapy must be related to other disease medications and treatment for the most extreme advantages. Utilization of marijuana alone as therapy while not benefiting regular clinical consideration may have genuine outcomes.
Ingesting marijuana may likewise have differing impacts that are difficult to foresee because of components, for example, the measure of smoke breathed in or strength of the marijuana oil blended in the food and different methods of directing.
Marijuana could likewise present dangers to the client at whatever point they’re moving and engine abilities are influenced by the psychoactive fixing THC. Luckily, clinical marijuana strains are chosen from those that are high in CBD and low on THC.
In the same way as other different medications, remedy cannabinoids, dronabinol, and nabilone can cause reactions and intricacies, for example, palpitations, hypertension, wooziness, and swooning. Marijuana utilization may likewise exasperate suspicion and mental trips of individuals who experience the ill effects of passionate sicknesses.
Yet, notwithstanding all these symptoms, preliminaries have uncovered that marijuana despite everything has unquestionably more advantages contrasted with any of its antagonistic impacts. Here are the best five marijuana strains that can possibly soothe disease manifestations.
5 HIGH CBD STRAINS FOR CURING CANCER
This strain is typically handled into oil that is either for smoking or as an added substance to nourishment which makes it perfect for youngsters and exceptionally old and debilitated individuals. It’s notable for its effectiveness in treating pediatric seizure issues, for example, Dravet’s Disorder, and furthermore assists with migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, and joint inflammation.
- Charlotte’s web was bred in order to produce a strain that would treat pain. Figi, who was born normal but suddenly suffers seizures due to a still unknown disease. Charlotte was born normal and seizures attack at a mind-boggling rate of 330 times a week until she was 5 years old when some doctors start agreeing to administer agree to administer her marijuana to relieve her symptoms.
- Ringo’s Gift is at 20% CBD and 1% THC. A crossbreed between Harle-Tsu and ACDC both are known for their high CBD level.
- Harle Tsu contains up to 22% CBD with less than 1% THC.
- Cannatonic is a high CBD strain with up to 23% CBD.
- CBD OG tests show to contain as high as 19% CBD.
With the growing demand for high CBD strains of marijuana, growers must keep up with the demand in order to keep the remedy growing. The medicine that is a natural=produce of the humble marijuana plant plays a vital role in giving hope and relief to those afflicted with cancer and other illnesses.