Benefits of Growing Medical Marijuana?
Although, there is no scientific evidence that medical marijuana are able to treat the diseases, there are however patients who steadfastly claim that the symptoms of major and chronic diseases they are suffering from were cured by this medical plant. One documentary even aired a family who claimed that their young girl’s condition largely improved after undergoing medication with Realm Oil which is a medical cannabis extract. This is one of the fine proof that there is indeed a benefit in Growing Medical Marijuana. The strain was then named after the young girl, Charlotte. The strain was found to be a CBD-rich one that was cultivated by one of the greenhouse owners in the US.
One of the most basic reasons for Growing Medical Marijuana is if when you need it for the treatment of your sickness or conditions. The relief it delivers to you when you use them is more than you can ever get in synthetic drugs out on a local store. This is by far the bottom line of the growth of medical pots. When you have then just at your fingertips then you won’t have to find a dispensary where you can purchase them. Seeds are available online. You know the basics of growing. What your medical pots need is just a little different from the ordinary plants that you grow in your backyard.
Growing Medical Marijuana Tips | How to achieve maximum yield
You are aware that medical marijuana is largely sophisticated in nature. You have to grow them:
- In a soil that is a little more acidic.
- Feed them with more fertilizers.
- Keep them far from other plants you grow.
- Ensure that they are watered at the right level.
- With a temperature that is not so high.
- In a room where there is enough amount of sunlight and air.
- Maintained with purely organic pesticides.
- Never stress them out.
These are all for a typical medical marijuana strain. But when you want to grow a strain that is high in CBD content, then you have to add more to these notes.
- Obtain CBD-rich medical cannabis seeds from a grower or a dispensary. You can do it online or probably drop by a dispensary and purchase them there.
- If you are an advanced grower, then you can breed a strain on your own. Find a THC-rich strain to be the mom and industrial hemp to be the dad. Hemp is known to be rich in CBD. Breed them and yield a strain which is CBD rich and with a mild level of THC.
- Keep the buds and let them undergo testing for the CBD content. Once they pass, keep them as you clones then plan to grow more.