Everyone can be a consumer, but not everyone can be a grower. If you are way past the beginner’s baby steps and want to experiment more of what this industry has to offer, here are some tips about how to find high CBD seeds for sale. If you are still researching, this article will talk about the basics too.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, most commonly referred to as CBD, is a Cannabis compound present in Cannabis plants. It does not have psychoactive properties, such as the other famous Cannabis compound – tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. Yet, CBD was proved to support the body to fight neurological conditions, such as other health problems. CBD is to be found in large concentrations in female resin glands.
Among the benefits of CBD, let’s just say that there is a relevant percentage of doctors and other specialists recommending some CBDs as a treatment for a few diseases including:
- chemotherapy side effects
- multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
For instance, CBD oil is administered as we speak to patients suffering from mental conditions. And CBD is not addictive, generally well tolerated with a good safety profile.
Why search for high CBD seeds for sale
The medical benefits are unbeatable, and the highest authorities advocate for its safety and good results in treating even untreatable diseases. Besides these, high-CBD strains deliver functional effects, with a lesser euphoric high, as opposed to high-THC strains.
Extremely sensitive consumers retrieved good reviews, had good results, and no side effects from high-CBD strains, reporting that it medicated pain, inflammation, anxiety, and other chronic conditions. Also, CBD has no lethal dose and has already been used to cure pediatric conditions.
It is also important to take into consideration studies on how CBD works, and we are referring to the “entourage effect” introduced in 1989 by scientists. The conclusion of the study was that the components of Cannabis work better together, so the effects of CBD are enhanced by the other compounds from Cannabis.
Therefore, scientific evidence indicates that CBD will have a better shot at maximizing its effects and improving your health if you use it together with the other compounds of Cannabis than from the dosage of CBD oils or other options on the market.
Growing high CBD Indica pot seeds
As CBD is medically recommended, you might imagine that consuming Indica high-CBD strains can have beneficial effects for the whole body; among these, it helps you achieve ease, calmness, a positive sense, and wellbeing; it is good pain relief, provides with mental and physical relaxation, clears the head, helps focus and is a good sedative.
So let’s focus on growing high-CBD Indica plants.
First, since it depends mostly on genetics, it is important to choose Indica-strains which are known to be high in CBD. Sometimes, you will notice that auto-flowering seeds tend to have a higher level of CBD. You will not find these varieties online, just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller.
You can also test your plants, and experienced growers reported that it is important to test your crop. Early testing is advisable, in a reputable lab if possible, while the plan is still young – 3 or 4 weeks after the seedlings grow above the soil. This is the shot to test for high-CBD strains long before they even start to blossom.
If you do get them tested, it is highly important that you take the plant’s tip as a sample, and make sure they are well dried before submitting to the lab. If you don’t have this option, you’ll wait until they flower, and consume them to test them yourself.
Now, of course, the growing process plays a part in influencing the level of CBD in your strains. You cannot change the genetics, but you can stimulate the plants to achieve their maximum:
- Make sure that the plants are in warm soil, approximately 5 centimeters warm down;
- Avoid excessive watering at all costs, as studies show that the precipitation lowers CBD levels; be cautious! And also add a tray to collect the excessive water amount, to keep the water level low!
- In the watering department, you may also consider to give yourself multiple access doors or spots to your crop, to water the plants according to your needs; to have access to your crop from more angles also means that you can be more thorough with supervising them;
- Make sure you keep the temperature at the optimal level in the room, somewhere between 68 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit; some would recommend somewhere between 70 and 72 degrees, but you can decide considering the crop;
- Take general good care of your plants; keep them healthy, avoid major problems until the harvest; if your plants aren’t in good health, they will not have overall rich levels of CBD;
- Make sure to keep a strict schedule and harvest at the right time; not earlier, not sooner; especially if you rush into things, the plant may not have the time to develop rich levels of CBD;
- Pay attention to your plants. They will always tell you what they need!
If you are convinced, there may be high CBD seeds for sale online. OG Kush is a good example of high-CBD Indica variety, renowned, and which is one of the strains used for good hybrids you may have heard of while scrolling. But you might also want to consider Remedy, Pennywise, Critical Cure, Sweet & Sour Widow, Critical Mass, and the hybrid CBD Kush.
The Bottom Line
For all those people out there looking to consume Indica strains for medical purposes, or even for improving their neurological system, rich-CDB Indica seeds are advisable and safe. Growing them in your household is the guarantee that they will present their best qualities and achieve their highest-genetically—possible levels of CBD. Just make sure that you treat them with care and proper conditions, so as to reach an exquisite result at harvest.
You can purchase them online and, with a bit of research, you will find high CBD seeds for sale.