Beaver Seed - 20 Premium Strains

Black Indica is another cannabis strain that is known to be stable and is comprised mostly of indica with 85% of its composition, leaving sativa with 15%. This marijuana hybrid strain is a genetic cross between BB x WW to which both are Afghani Indica strains. Also known as Back Widow, this is truly a

for its low maintenance, fast flowering and harvesting period, high CBD content, and yield from dry matter. This auto flowering plant is indeed one of the most popular cannabis strains because of its strong effects and potent smoke. It yields 500 grams of top quality cannabis produce per square meter and the THC is relatively high, which sometimes reaches up to 20%. The marijuana CBD and THC content may vary depending on how well these plants are grown and maintained.

If you are familiar with the White Widow strain, they are quite similar in appearance but it is distinctive for its darker leaves. In addition, the buds are quite larger and are heavily sheathed with resin. It can reach up to a meter in height but when grown at optimal conditions, they are also able to reach a maximum height of 130 cm. There are feminized seeds available for this medicinal weed so that beginners in growing hybrid cannabis strains will not have a hard time taking care of the plant.

The Benefits of Black Indica Strain

The flowering cycle of this strain is from seven to eight weeks but this short period does not compromise its quality yield. What is good about it is that the THC and CBD levels are used to help people having anxiety and migraine. It gives a relaxing feeling to the patients that can relieve insomnia and diminish stress, nausea, and pain.

Genetics: Mostly Indica

  • Climate: Indoors/Outdoors
  • Yield: 500g/ m2
  • Height: 130 cm
  • Flowering Time: 7-8 weeks
  • Effect: Relaxing
  • THC Level: 12.94%
  • CBD Level: 2.5%
  • Growing: Easy