Marijuana was already introduced from 2737 B.C. and was described in a Chinese medical reference traditionally. Its use is already spread from China to India and then Africa and reached Europe at least as early as A.D. Now it is already embraced some parts of the world, this is famous in the US and Canada as a medicinal aid.
Marijuana seeds are creating a dash in the medical field. Including the doctors and the medical community in general, in which they have accepted and proven that this strain has various positive effects of marijuana.
Health Benefits that you can get in Marijuana Seeds
- Prescribed as an aid for suffering chronic disorders.
- Can also treat mild glaucoma
- Can help control epileptic seizures
- Can help decrease anxiety
- Can help relieve arthritis discomfort
- Can help stimulate creativity in the brain
- Can help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health
- Can help prevent cancer from spreading
- Can help ease the pain of multiple sclerosis
- Can help stabilize your metabolism
- Can help veterans who are suffering from PTSD
- Can help to slowly progress of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Can protect the brain after a stroke
- Can help tremors for people with Parkinson’s disease
- Can reduce some of the awful pain and nausea from chemo, and help stimulate appetite
- Can help protect the brain from concussions and trauma
- Can help lessen side effects from treating Hepatitis C and increase treatment effectiveness
There are also a lot of side effects but not to worry of, these include the feeling of joy and relaxation. It also helps increase sight, hearing, and your tastes of perception. You can also feel silly at times and a bit giggly. On the flip side, there are also side effects that are common for users.
- Being dizzy
- May cause you to have dry eyes and mouth
- May cause you to have a feeling of paranoia
However, this can be avoided if taken in moderation. There are also ways on how to properly use marijuana as part of your medication.
Methods of Medicating
This is the most common method in using cannabis. The known advantage for this is the speed of effects and the ability to accurately gauge the dose. The proper technique for this is you must both inhale and exhale normally. Studies have shown that breath-holding beyond ten seconds does not increase cannabinoid absorption. Use the small dose of cannabis that produces medicinal effects.
This is a process of which the heat of the cannabis flowers or concentrates to a temperature at which cannabis active ingredients boil off forming a vapor when it is below the temperature at which cannabis burns. This delivers THC and other cannabinoids to the human bloodstream as rapidly as smoking. You may want to consult your physician concerning your dosage. All Phytologie medicinal cannabis are assayed for their content of THC.
Cannabis way back in a few years ago, it was introduced as oral medicine. When it is properly dosed, cannabis can be very effective both orally and beneath the tongue. The most common edibles are in a form of baked goods, such as cookies, brownies, cakes and any other form of pastries, cannabis is infused to these edibles. Edibles also include chocolates as well as hard candies. Absorption of oral cannabis is slow and the rate of absorption differs among different patients. An average of 3 hours to be felt by most of the patients.
External application of creams and rubs made from medical cannabis can also be useful for treating skin problems such as irritation and inflammation. The THC and CBD are both responsible for the effectiveness of the medication when used topically.
The aroma of your cannabis and its effects are linked. Terpenes are also found in all aromatic plants that are also responsible for their distinctive smells, form mint to citrus to grassy to fruity and woody aromas.
Terpenes That is Found in Cannabis and Their Medicinal Effects
- Myrcene – Sedative, reduces inflammation and is a pain reliever. This can be found in lemongrass and mango
- Limonene – This is known to be an anti-depressant and stimulates the immune system, and is a muscle relaxant. This can be found in citrus.
- Beta-Caryophyllene – This can reduce inflammation and can ease the pain. This can be found in black pepper and Echinacea.
- Pinene – Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and a bronchodilator. This can be found in pine needles.
- Terpinolene – Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal. Can be found in lilac apples.
- Linalool – Anti-anxiety, sedative, anesthetic, anti-convulsant, and an analgesic. Can be found lavender.
- Beta-Ocimene – Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. Can also be found in basil and snapdragons.
- Alpha-Humulene – Anti-inflammatory. It can be found in hops.
These are the common health benefits that you can get in cannabis if you are looking to buy medical marijuana seeds for sale. You just have to know what is your choice of medicinal purpose and of course, you have loads of choices regarding the scent, flavor, and aroma and its good effects on your health.